Pages

Saturday, February 28, 2009

What A Wonderful World

Went for my weekly charity work today. Believe it or not? I can remember all of those orphan's name(Proud of myself). We did what we usually do in the orphanage. I gave them motivation. I really cant believe that i talked to them like a grandmother. My friend and i asked about their dreams and ambitions. Most of them wanted to become doctors and policemen. When i asked a kid name Joshua about his ambition, surprisingly, he answered me 'Scientist!' proudly(he is just 8 years old!!). He can name all the planets correctly. It's unbelievable right? He promised me that he will become a scientist in 20 years time. Im really proud of him. Joshua is just like my son. A very smart child but lazy. I promised to get him a new watch and a video game if he do well in his examinations.

Like Louis Armstrong said 'Everyone is equal in this world. Let's make this planet a wonderful place which is full of love and happiness.'


What A Wonderful World Lyrics and Melody by Louis Armstrong

I see trees are green
Red roses too
I see them bloom
For me and you
When i think to myself
What a wonderful world...

I see skies are blue
And clouds are white
The bright blessed day
The dark scares the night
When i think to myself
What a wonderful world

The colors of the rainbow
So pretty in the sky
And also on the faces
Of people going by
I see friends shaking hands
Saying how do you do
They really say
I love you...

I heard babies cry
I watch them grow
They learn much more
That I'll never know
When i think to myself
What a wonderful world~~

3 comments:

  1. In the life of a human,
    Will there be obstacles,
    Make your soul within you burn,
    To conquer all fear and souls.

    Do not falter,
    For tomorrow will be better,
    Even though life will be harder,
    Do know that everything matters.

    Do not forgive and forget,
    Just forgive but not forget,
    Every obstacles are lesson,
    Remember and your knowledge will not lessen.

    Live well,
    Be well,
    Dont go to hell,
    Ring the bell.

    Cronos, the King of Titan,
    Renzokuzen, the elemental spirit,
    Chaos, the reminder of all wars,
    Out!!!

    Enjoy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg...dis type of sixties generation song also you know..my mum and dad can remember all da lyrics..sweat..memang la you old grandmother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm... reali an ambitious kid. ha.
    well, he reali need lots of encourage i thk.
    the world is now not as wonderful as before.
    it'd changed a lot.

    ReplyDelete