Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year 2010!!~

Year 2010 is finally here! Guess what? Im not involved in any countdown parties!(first time, proud of it) Yeah, im planning to become a good teenager this year. Not going to get involved in music anymore as this year is an important year to me.

Well well..Let's go down the memory lane.

12/12/2009(D-music Live band concert)


That's me



Kau tahu betapaku sayang padamu~Singing Belaian Jiwa with Mr. Wayne



Brothers forever(Eric was not with us T.T)



Top View~



Back View~


27/12/2009(Ipoh Trip)



My dad said this pic reminds him about Christopher Reeves~



Posing under the glaring sun..speechless~


I would like to say thanks you to my fans who supported me during 12/12. Thanks for the flowers you guys gave me especially the unknown girl. Hope 2010 will be a better year and less disasters~

Wish all of you out there Happy New Year 2010!

2 comments:

  1. guess wat, i juz realized u hav really long fingers~ i mean not in the way u think~ bt seriously~ either its d cam, d angle d photo was taken, or its juz my eyes~ ^^

    -su-

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's my finger's problem..my finger is longer then normal human..maybe i play too much piano and guitar d~many people call me long finger monster..lolz

    ReplyDelete