Pages

Saturday, May 30, 2009

D-Music

I went for the weekly band practice yesterday. The practice is suppose to be at 8pm. I reach there around 7.57pm(im sure coz i check my watch and adjust my cars clock) and i waited there. I waited for almost half an hour and no one showed up. I was damn angry. And every one showed up at 9.00pm

To all the d-music members: YOU GUYS MUCH CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE!!!

What the fuck you guys are thinking? Think im too free and got nothing to do? I tried my best to attend the meeting and practice. I even rejected my best friends birthday invitation just because of this meeting. You guys will have no way further in life if you keep this attitude. Everyone giving me stupid excuse and say that you guys are busy. Im way more busy than you all are. Why i manage to attend but you all cant?? I wasted my one hour sitting in the car and waited for you all. When a member came, she saw me and winked at me. I asked her for her reason why was she being late. She smiled and say she got here at 8.10pm and saw my car. She asked her parents to drove off because nobody else was there. This really got in my nerves! I hate this kind of fucking attitude. One of the member who reached at 8.30pm told me that he was late because he sat at home and have a nice drink and enjoyed his favorite TV show. I gave him a piece of my mind and he said that there was no point coming early coz everyone is going to be late. What the hell is this statement? Meeting is scheduled at 8.00pm and and you guys reached at 9.00pm??What the god damn thing is this??

Make sure all of you wont be late for the next meeting or else im not going to attend anymore in the future!!!Don't regret!

3 comments:

  1. okaaaaay..luckily i din go when u ask me 2. im scared of jamming now

    ReplyDelete
  2. dun mess with me when you are with me playing music..respect music!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. didi don't learn from me o..so fierce bo lang ai u de wor...~

    ReplyDelete