Pages

Saturday, May 9, 2009

What the hell is going on with my life??!

When i was on my way to studio yesterday, Rynn gave me a call and he said that he had completed his masterpiece. I was shocked. It's impossible for him to complete a song in the matter of hours *admire him so much*. Hours later, i got a call from my company and they say that something is going wrong with the copyright and i maybe will get sue because of that. Feel like banging my head on the damn wall.

And once again, my biology teacher lost my experiment's report. I need to rewrite it during this weekend. How the hell am i going to spend 10 minutes on my messy writing table to rewrite the report and i don't have a single minute to waste when i have a new project going on?! I even cant spend hours sleeping on my comfortable bed at night.Perhaps i will go and give a piece of my mind to the MANIAC on monday.

There is a competition going on this saturday and i haven't finish the damn melody yet. I cant even withdraw from this competition as i promised my principle to go for it. I would like to pay more attention on music but exam is just around the corner. I cant get anymore B's this time...all A's..

*Pissed of to bed. Have only 3 hours to sleep and i spend 5 minutes on this post. Stupid me! I should use the time to get some rest or else i will look old very very soon....*

4 comments:

  1. Hmm..since when u get B's?
    U sooo genius, i tot all C's and D's and E's and F's?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolz....hope u get all AAAAA"s in exam...
    i oso cnt do tat loo~~
    r u sure u cn??hehe..XD
    anyway~~good luck~~

    ReplyDelete