Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I think i'm not~

Action is followed by consequences..


Speaking of that, this incident happened few days ago....and the rumors spread so instantly, just like an elephant falling down from a building. Because of this, i have to answer many people, including my company and close friends.

>>Why don't you just forgive him and be done with it?

Yes! I thought about this before and i think it doesn't bring any benefits. Well, let me ask you. Have you ever got hurt before?For sure, you will remember or forgive him. What about when you are in a situation which you cant even forgive him?It's surely a deep wound..

Secrets are meant to be undisclosed. One thing that i cant accept until now is YOU are the one who told everyone the thing. Sometimes, it's hard to see you suffer. But if you are in my shoes, you will know the reason~Sometimes i keep guessing that am i important in your life? I think i got the answer now.

(COMMENT IS NOT WELCOMED)

No comments:

Post a Comment