Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Updates

Whoo! I can't even remember when was my last time blogging. Anyway, I'm trying to make blogging as my habit, not weekly but monthly i guess~Alright, straight to the point...

I'm sure you guys remember this photo right?
Brothers

    












12/12/09 was our last performance. But fortunately, on 21/03/10, our band regrouped to perform in a charity concert. At first, i was thinking that should i accept this performance as we don't have much time to practice. I was thinking to do something for my school before I leave. Thanks to my principal, I accepted this performance since it's a charity concert to collect money for our school's new block. Frankly, I kinda respect my school's principal. Without him, Hua Lian is still a peanut. Everyone is complaining when he asked us to get donation for our school. Think about it my friends~School is the place where we learned something new, learned how to be a good person, how to differentiate between good and bad. In my opinion, it's our responsibility to make the school a better place for everyone or maybe our future generation.Ok, i will stop my old-grandmother-stories here. Anyway, here are some photos and videos. Enjoy~

Me in Juno's saloon
 















Soloing (160BPM)

BlackN'White has revived!~(Only m and the drummer are old members) 





























http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1364879434751 > Unplugged session with sis~
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1364536906188 > Oldies session @ Beyond
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1364031573555 > Rock Party @ Fly Away
http://www.facebook.com/stanley.yoon?v=app_2392950137&ref=profile#!/video/video.php?v=1364640548779 > Rock Party's Intro Song..

Something really embarrassing happened before the unplugged session~When me and sis went up to the stage, I plug-in my guitar and suddenly the keyboard's stand broke and the keyboard fell. Everyone thought i accidentally kicked the keyboard's stand. Luckily Stevehong was there. He is such a professional event manager! He rushed up to the stage, get the keyboard and the stand, then started repairing it. Bravo man!~

Well, I'm gonna end my post. For more photos and videos, add me in facebook www.facebook.com/stanley,yoon  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment